Dating guides: The Alpha Male System Reviewed
John Alexander's Alpha Male Dating System is one of those systems that you have a tendency to hear about a lot. However, does all of its claims of transforming the dateless into super studs are true? I entered into this topic a bit on another review I had posted (click here for previous post).
On this post though, I would like to discuss the Alpha Male System in a bit more detail.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
John Alexander was a self-proclaimed 22 year old virgin spending his Saturdays watching reruns of friends. Alexander eventually came to an epiphany that he needed help with the opposite sex. Long story short, after a supposed "4 year" journey of research, Alexander had found the tools needed to attract women at a stunning pace.
MY TAKE ON IT
Because the system does work so well I can imagine that Alexander was a slow stepper in the dating game (but Virgin? I think not). As for his 4 year stint of research, I am pretty sure that Alexander wasn't on some form of 4 year journey of spiritual enlightenment or dating quantum mechanics. The Alpha Male system was probably an accumulation of the best of several dating styles and techniques which, over a period of time, where brought together to create this amazing product.
CAN'T MISS SITUATIONS
On the front page of the website, Alexander claims that the techniques he found put him in one "Can't miss situation after another", waking up every morning with a new girl.
MY TAKE ON IT
Now I have used the system, and the techniques do work, but waking up with a new woman every night all the time is a bit to extreme. If you follow the tips and techniques you can assure yourself that your dating will grow exponentially. In other words, the more you use the tips and system, the more dating you will grow and hence your sex life. My use of the tips and "tricks" of the Alpha Male ideology has come in very useful. Below are few that I feel are practical and reasonable tips that any man can use:
Tips
- 7 simple secrets to changing your “appearance”
- How you accidentally kill the attraction women naturally
feel for you
- 5 easy changes you can make to your body language
- Give a woman a compliment, follow it up with
these words
Each of these details described in the book I have singled out to see the effectiveness. Together they have worked great for. I have gone from one or two dates a week to more than I can handle. I normally I have to use two week blocks to schedule them in (not because I have 14 different women to go out with for every day of the two weeks. But because they always seem to go out with me and frankly, I have a job! I have a life other than them! But some times they just don't get it).
THE FINAL RESULT
The Alpha Male dating guide sounds amazing!, wonderful!, God's gift to men! and maybe it is. I know that it drastically changed my social life. So if you need some help attracting the opposite sex, then this is a great place to start. You will see results. Remember it has a 100 percent thirty day money back guarantee. So sign up and test it out. By the second night out, you will probably ask yourself why no one told you about this before?
To find out more information for the Alpha Male Dating System, Click Here
Please visit my other post: Dating Guides That Work
On this post though, I would like to discuss the Alpha Male System in a bit more detail.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
John Alexander was a self-proclaimed 22 year old virgin spending his Saturdays watching reruns of friends. Alexander eventually came to an epiphany that he needed help with the opposite sex. Long story short, after a supposed "4 year" journey of research, Alexander had found the tools needed to attract women at a stunning pace.
MY TAKE ON IT
Because the system does work so well I can imagine that Alexander was a slow stepper in the dating game (but Virgin? I think not). As for his 4 year stint of research, I am pretty sure that Alexander wasn't on some form of 4 year journey of spiritual enlightenment or dating quantum mechanics. The Alpha Male system was probably an accumulation of the best of several dating styles and techniques which, over a period of time, where brought together to create this amazing product.
CAN'T MISS SITUATIONS
On the front page of the website, Alexander claims that the techniques he found put him in one "Can't miss situation after another", waking up every morning with a new girl.
MY TAKE ON IT
Now I have used the system, and the techniques do work, but waking up with a new woman every night all the time is a bit to extreme. If you follow the tips and techniques you can assure yourself that your dating will grow exponentially. In other words, the more you use the tips and system, the more dating you will grow and hence your sex life. My use of the tips and "tricks" of the Alpha Male ideology has come in very useful. Below are few that I feel are practical and reasonable tips that any man can use:
Tips
- 7 simple secrets to changing your “appearance”
- How you accidentally kill the attraction women naturally
feel for you
- 5 easy changes you can make to your body language
- Give a woman a compliment, follow it up with
these words
Each of these details described in the book I have singled out to see the effectiveness. Together they have worked great for. I have gone from one or two dates a week to more than I can handle. I normally I have to use two week blocks to schedule them in (not because I have 14 different women to go out with for every day of the two weeks. But because they always seem to go out with me and frankly, I have a job! I have a life other than them! But some times they just don't get it).
THE FINAL RESULT
The Alpha Male dating guide sounds amazing!, wonderful!, God's gift to men! and maybe it is. I know that it drastically changed my social life. So if you need some help attracting the opposite sex, then this is a great place to start. You will see results. Remember it has a 100 percent thirty day money back guarantee. So sign up and test it out. By the second night out, you will probably ask yourself why no one told you about this before?
To find out more information for the Alpha Male Dating System, Click Here
Please visit my other post: Dating Guides That Work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home